Wednesday, January 6, 2010

About my previous blog...

I'm not going to apologize for my previous blog, but I do want to say that I realize I may have sounded a bit defensive at first. I don't even know you or what you're thinking. I write to you and I try to convince you of something, but I don't know where you are coming from. You are just a projection of a culmination of all my relationships. I'll try not to think about you so much when I blog in the future. I'll try just to write about me and maybe even to me. You can then read without the need to feel I am attacking you. I am tired now. I am working my way through someone else's blog archives and although I am enjoying it immensely, I am tired now and have nothing else to say in my own blog because I've said most of it in my comments to his posts. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment